Amber Dawn

I wish I could say the day was a blur, but I can't. I remember the day perfectly and in vivid color...

Friday, September 22, 2006


7.6.01

Sweet child
Child of beaten grounds
The path you walked is gone
Stop holding on to the past
Move in the direction of your soul
Teach your heart to let go
Nothing can hurt you now
You are no longer alone.
Posted by A.D. at 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2006 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • ~9.14.03~Fire burns in anguished hateHe who spawns...
      • ~Angel~ 11.10.02 fairly bruised, black and burne...
      • For the first time life has found a wayFreedome of...
      • 10.9.01 Free to run and confined by self-indulgen...
      • 7.6.01 Sweet child Child of beaten grounds The ...
      • ~My Scarlette Red~12.28.98Goodbye my scarlette red...
      • 3.29.04 Find me a home. A free place to live Find...
      • 10.10.01 Scarlet twilights embrace her soul Reds ...
      • ~Contented~ 6.26.02 I was so afraid to open my...
    • ►  August (6)

About Me

My photo
A.D.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.