~The Sun's Fireflies~
7.4.01
Can you dance in the breaths of the wind
Or change like the wings of a butterfly
Spinning and fluttering in your own will to begin
Upon a journey called the span of sky
In this life I climb mountains called hope
The path that leads me is always unknown
It is the field that is open to a child's eyes
Graceful dreams of the sun's fireflies
Would you walk on the ocean's waves
Only to catch a rainbow's golden end
Flowing and crashing over what each soul craves
In this voyage of storms and common sin
In this life I climb mountains called hope
To find peaks of knowledge alone
Whatever battles of the heart arise
Time becomes graceful dreams of the sun's fireflies
In this life I climb mountains called hope
The path that leads me is always unknown
It is the field that is open to a child's eyes
Graceful dreams of the sun's fireflies...
7.4.01
Can you dance in the breaths of the wind
Or change like the wings of a butterfly
Spinning and fluttering in your own will to begin
Upon a journey called the span of sky
In this life I climb mountains called hope
The path that leads me is always unknown
It is the field that is open to a child's eyes
Graceful dreams of the sun's fireflies
Would you walk on the ocean's waves
Only to catch a rainbow's golden end
Flowing and crashing over what each soul craves
In this voyage of storms and common sin
In this life I climb mountains called hope
To find peaks of knowledge alone
Whatever battles of the heart arise
Time becomes graceful dreams of the sun's fireflies
In this life I climb mountains called hope
The path that leads me is always unknown
It is the field that is open to a child's eyes
Graceful dreams of the sun's fireflies...
No comments:
Post a Comment