8/17/09
By AD!
The sky is gray
The grass is green
The dirt is mud
Thunderous rain
Washes the world away
Purifying
By AD!
The sky is gray
The grass is green
The dirt is mud
Thunderous rain
Washes the world away
Purifying
9/23/09
By AD!
Time ticks on
Turns into weeks
Turns into months
I'm left longing
Hoping, dreaming
There's a hole inside me
Waiting to be filled
Searching for the absolution
The certainty it would be
I can't help but think
Why not me...
By AD!
Time ticks on
Turns into weeks
Turns into months
I'm left longing
Hoping, dreaming
There's a hole inside me
Waiting to be filled
Searching for the absolution
The certainty it would be
I can't help but think
Why not me...
9/29/09
By AD!
I am the doom and gloom
The treachery of the world
Bringing you down
Breaking your heart
Harming your whole
I am the thief and evil
The being confused by lies
Bringing you down
Breaking you apart
Damaging little disguise
I am the dirt and soot
The shit of the world
Bringing you down
Breaking your heart
Harming your soul
No comments:
Post a Comment