Amber Dawn

I wish I could say the day was a blur, but I can't. I remember the day perfectly and in vivid color...

Monday, December 21, 2009

10.27.09
By AD!
Burning fire within
Burning to get out
Smoldering
Slowly building
There is no peace inside me


10.27.09
By AD!
The outside is drenched,
Wetness is cold
Burying itself deep in my bones
It's hovering over me
Keeping me uneasy and
Endlessly chilled
Posted by A.D. at 11:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (9)
    • ▼  December (5)
      • Easy~12/20/09AD!Floating on the waterHere in the h...
      • Calling Me12/20/09AD!Painted pretty colors of vibr...
      • 10.28.09AD!Digging through the pagesRemembering th...
      • 10.27.09By AD!Burning fire withinBurning to get ou...
      • ~Muse~12/11/09AD!Peace, earth, gentle soundAll spe...
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)

About Me

My photo
A.D.
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.