Grandma
9.12.04
Time passes fast, most days
Slower on days we never wished for
She's a fighter and fighting every day
Just when we thought we'd lost her
We came to find her
Though the fears can't seem to subside
She's fighting through them
With strength in her eyes.
1 comment:
Seeing Grandma laying in the hospital bed was hard...your right she is always strong, the strongest woman I know. Seeing her lying there helpless, really brought home, how this wonderful lady has always lived her life to the fullest. Grandma has always gotten the most out of every day of her life and that is important. Now she goes to bed before the chickens and get up before them, but she does not answer to anyone, she does her own thing. I love Grandma with my heart and soul, she has always been there for me when ever I needed it. I will say over the years things have changed, but she is still the same Grandma that she always has been.
I do not see her often enough or even really call her, but truly I care a lot about her and always will.
Post a Comment