The Dream
5.23.01
I had this dream
Not of the light of day
Or the stars at night
But of something greater
Something not of sight
It was quite vivid
Almost more than grand
It soared the skies
And rand the highways
It moved with heat
But with the coldest chill
It had all the graces
The love
The underestamaing thrills
But encased with this fear as well
A fear of loss
Of some sort of pain
And still it was beautiful
A dream to have
But not at once
Only at times could it be known
In one night's time
I learned so much
But then it ended
And I lost the touch
The wonderful ease of it's discretion
And the warmth of it's tender soul
What it was I cannot say
It was me, you, everything
It was the visions dancing in my head
Memories, triumphs, and thunderous pain
All at once
But still the same
It remains until this day
A dream of dreams
It was in face
A dream that changed it all
In just one glance
But not of sight
Only of chance
No comments:
Post a Comment